Friday, June 8, 2012

This Zing Air Z-Curve Bow Is Your Robin-Hood Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

Despite my current tech obsession, when I was a kid I had no tech toys. The first console I ever owned was the Xbox. I was one of those kids who enjoyed Lego bricks and books and basically anything I could throw or shoot. The problem with most projectiles is that they got me into trouble when they hit things, like anything anywhere near the kitchen... or my sister. I didn't want to destroy, I just wanted to shoot. So finding things that were mostly harmless and capable of being shot was a huge bonus for me. Too bad I never had this Zing Air Z-Curve Bow as a kid. Might've kept me out of trouble. More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/pt4bLu6RT30/this-zing-air-z+curve-bow-is-your-robin+hood-deal-of-the-day

ADVANCED SEMICONDUCTOR ENGINEERING ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS ALLTEL AMAZONCOM

No comments:

Post a Comment